Get The Best Bike Tours To Spiti at The Lowest Prices
Spiti Bike Adventure Tours are adrenaline pumping expeditions to the Greater Himalayas. Riding bikes in the rugged terrain is full of challenges. It is not just a measly hobby but heartfelt passion. M H Adventure provides its clientele with a well-planned itinerary for various types of Spiti bike tours. They help you in having an adventure of a lifetime. Climb out on the saddle of a bike and commence on your journey through the majestic Himalayan Mountains.
Spiti Bike Expedition Tours Cover All Sorts of Interesting Places
To the east of Himachal Pradesh, lies the beautiful Spiti Valley. Spiti literally translates into the middle land. That holds true as the valley lies between Indian mainland and Tibet.
It is a frigid desert valley in the highest altitudes of Trans-Himalayan region. It is of course, one of the most beautiful and aesthetically harmonious regions in the Himalayas. The road to Spiti cascades along the Sutlej river.
There are several places to visit if you have chosen to go on Spiti bike adventure tours.
• Rohtang and Kunzum mountain passes, remote villages of Spiti, hidden valleys, towns cut off from rest of the civilization and monasteries rich in Buddhist traditions and history.
• Other interesting places to visit while you are in Spiti include - Kaza, Nako, Key Monastery, Sangala, Kalpa, Langza, Shoja, Banjar Valley, and the beautiful Chandra Tal.
Extra Bit of Info About Spiti – Specially for Motorcyclists
Spiti’s connectivity remains severed off from the rest for India due to heavy snowfall. From November to May, it is impossible to visit Spiti. This means you get only six months for organizing bike tours to Spiti.
The terrain and driving is quite difficult as there are 30 paved and 70 unpaved roads in the route. Difficult landscapes coupled with numerous stream crossings make it a challenging affair. Beautiful scenery, picturesque surroundings adorn the valley like ornaments. The vegetation and terrain changes from lush green to barren mountains as you ride by.
Shimla Spiti Leh Motor Bike Tours
Manali-Leh is a sought after route because of its isolated location. Spiti is rich in culture and laden in Buddhist traditions. Local experiences will make you a different person altogether. Although Spiti and its people are immersed in Buddhist culture predominantly, there is a distinctive Himachali influence that infuses through the Kinnaur valley, Shimla and Narkanda region.
You also get to see some of the oldest Buddhist monasteries, which hold secrets and history that it has been seeing for ages. Choose the best Spiti Bike Expedition Tours agency for a rich cultural experience and thrilling rides across three high-altitude passes.
Visit the highest villages in the world and experience exotic Himalayan culture first hand. You will certainly love the sojourn.
You should Travel to Spiti Valley from Manali
Spiti Bike Tours are by no means easy. But you will certainly benefit from experienced veterans in our team. We have articulately planned and designed a route that lets you have a comfortable retreat after days of gruelling ride and then make it back to the city life with equal no difficulty at all.
Spiti is one of the most natural and secluded region in the Himalayas. The untouched mountain ranges of Spiti Valley will render you speechless. So what are you waiting for, Bikers? Let’s set out on an expedition to Spiti Valley.
Spiti Valley Tour via Manali with Distance:-
1. Manali to Chandertal (50 km)
2. Chandertal to kaza
3. Kaza to Pin valley (30 Km)
4. Pin valley to Nako (72 Km)
5. Nako to Kalpa (97 Km)
6. Kalpa to Sangla/Chitkul (61 Km)
7. Chitkul to Sarhan (118 Km)
8. Sarhan to Banjar (138 Km)
9. Banjar to Manali (91 Km)
Tour Route : SPITI BIKE ADVENTURE TOUR
Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 kms/12 hrs)-Over night at Volvo bus.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and short ride
Day 03: Manali/ Jibhi or Shoja (100/4 hrs)
Day 04: Jibhi/Rampur (100 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 05: Rampur/Kalpa (130 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 06: Kalpa/Nako or Tabo (110 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 07: Nako or Tabo/Dhankar/Kaza (120 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 08: In Kaza- day excursion to Key monastery, Langza village, Komic village, Hikkim village
Day 09: Kaza/ Chandra Tall (100 kms/ 5 hrs)
Day 10: Chandra Tall/ Manali (120 kms/ 7 hrs)
1. Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
2. MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner)
3. One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary
4. Fuel for Bike
5. Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
6. Accompanied guide for the entire tour in bike
7. One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
8. Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
9. Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
10. First aid box and oxygen cylinder